Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Paul Shopped Til He Dropped

     Or at least that's what I joke about.  All honesty, we don't buy much when we go to the mall.  I have my few choice stores that I'm addicted to (Sur La Table, anyone?).  But beyond that, we tend to stop, stand and talk to the people who work in the stores.  (I've brought in cookies before for the workers for being so nice when I'm just standing there and clearly not buying anything.)  When Paul "assumes his position" in the heat and humidity of summer, I can't move far.
When I first showed these pics to the Hubbs, he thought the floors had been photo-shoped in.  They weren't.


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. And I love that you brought cookies for shop employees-- in my experience, the way to anyone's heart (human or canine) is through their stomach ;)

    ReplyDelete