Thursday, June 28, 2012

Picky Eater


     Annie will eat almost anything from just about any one.  She'll take treats from everyone, old and new friends alike.  Paul on the other hand is more discriminatory.

    There are only certain people Paul will take a treat from, and only certain treats he will eat.  When we last saw the vet and discussed raw diets, she said to be sure to add in fruits and veggies with the meat and protean.  Annie has no problem with this and chows down.  Paul sniffs first and then eats, and in the case of today, stares at me as if to say, "Mom, what did you cook?"  I added in bananas to crockpot chicken (just water with chicken slow cooked), dog cream (yogurt, cream cheese, and peanut butter), an egg each, and cut up bananas soaked in the chicken water (I thought I could fool Paul into eating it if it tasted like chicken).  As it's baseball season, I think I can say I struck out with this idea.


     Chicken soaked bananas = Epic Fail.  Annie will usually eat the bananas, even she wouldn't eat these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment