Monday, April 8, 2013

We're Back!

     I'm actually writing this post almost as soon as I posted the Hiatus one.  I'm excited to get back to blogging even when there are times it seems I have nothing more to say.  I can't help but think of different posts to do while I'm on the evening walk.  But when I sit down at the computer, I blank.  Nothing comes to mind.
Don't look at me, I have no ideas!

     How do some of you do it day in and day out year after year?  Some of my favorite blogs are almost old enough to be Kindergarteners in my classroom!

Two Pitties in the City
New Dress A Day
How do you do this?  I'm working on typing up blog posts while on the hiatus while my brain is kicking into creative gear (for once).  But about once a month, I have nothing new to say, nothing new that I've done with the dogs, I'm totally lost.  Any ideas from the other bloggers out there?  How do you keep it fresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment