Monday, October 15, 2012

Annie: Where the Cheese Was

     Today, I came home from work, took the pups out to pee, and started slicing apart a block of cheese.  (Cheese is presently Annie and Paul's training treat when we go on a walk.)  I got about half the block sliced up and sitting on teh counter top.  "I'll be right back, and then we'll go for a walk," I told the pups as I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.
     Two minutes later I walk out of the bathroom and go to pick up the cheese to put it into the fridge.

     I swear there was half a block of cheese there.  I looked on their back window couch, the living room couch, the master bed, Paul's 2 dog bed, and the main dog bed in the back: no cheese.  I'm going to be walking around the house for the next few days smelling each room for a hint of cheese (sharp cheddar).  But in the mean time, I'm out of luck.
     Why am I blaming Annie?  Besides the Hubbs and I, she's the only one who can be tall enough to reach the counter tops.  And for the record, I just went back into the kitchen and the rest of the cheese from this picture is already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment