Friday, July 20, 2012

Things I Feed Annie & Paul

     I have 3 cookie jars on the kitchen counter top.  Annie and Paul's cookie jar is presently filled with Old Fashion Peanut Butter Cookies for Dogs.  My snowmen and my bee hive cookie jars presently have my current favorite cookies: pizzelles.
     For those of you not familiar with a pizzelle, they're flat cookies that are put in an iron and bake for about 20 sections.  They're supposed to be the light color like the middle one, but the darker ones show the pretty pattern better.  The ingredients include eggs, flour, butter, flavoring (these ones are lemon) and sugar.  I know I shouldn't feed sugar to Annie and Paul (and none of the dog cookies on Etsy have any processed sugar in them), but every once in a while for a treat, they loooove them.
Check out the video on our Facebook page of them eating Pizzelles

2 comments: