Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Winding down

There are only 3 more days left in our state standardized testing "fun" (and I'm saying "fun" because what I'd like to call it would take this blog over the edge of rated G into rated R on language.)   So there's just today and Friday for a nearly wordless post before we go back into "normal" posting patterns.  Thanks to everyone who has hung in there with me!  In case you've ever wondered what I do, the first 2 pics are of the laptop carts that I had to straighten up a few weeks ago.



2 comments:

  1. I am now making up all the rated R words you'd say! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....and some of them may as well be made up! I ran (full force) into a metal box on the wall yesterday and said, "Boogers!" very loudly. (Then again, it was in front of kindergarteners so it's probably for the best)

    ReplyDelete