Monday, May 20, 2013

Testing take 2

Ok, so apparently the testing time at school has me more worn out than I thought possible.  So between now and the end of testing, I think it's going to be not so wordy blog posts.   Obviously, the 2 pups below aren't Annie or Paul.  I ran into them and their parents at Easter on Parade in Richmond, VA on Easter day.  I love the way that one is dressed at the devil and one is dressed as an angel.  There are definite times Annie is one and Paul is the other.  And then they switch to the opposite.  Does anyone else's pups  switch back and forth from devil one moment and angel the next?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...maybe Miss M and Mr B should try the joint Angel and Devil costume. Though we once had a devil costume and it's the only costume M refused to wear...she went as an angel that year.

    ReplyDelete