Friday, January 4, 2013

Dog Stuff on the Road

Last week, I went to Pittsburgh, PA for a few days during the holiday break.  (For anyone who doesn't know, I grew up in Pittsburgh.)  There are so many foods that I miss from Pittsburgh! So, I pack 2 coolers each time I go up and a stop in the Strip District is always part of my plan.  (The Strip is a strip of land next to the Allegheny River.)  One of my favorite places to stop is Enrico's Biscotti, for both person and pet treats.  Annie and Paul love the biscotti that they make just for dogs: Peanut Butter and Bacon.


It's an Italian bakery where everything is made fresh and extra large (the peanut butter cookies are the size of my hand!)  If you duck around the left hand side of the store, there's a little cafe in the back where you can watch biscotti bake and drink wonderful coffee at the same time.  If anyone's looking for a cool area of Pittsburgh to explore on a trip there, defiantly head for "The Strip"

No comments:

Post a Comment