Monday, September 24, 2012

Stats (take 2)


Presently, I'm waiting for a new camera to come in the mail.  I've got several things I want to write about (the hubbs conversations of "back talk" from the dogs, dognomics, more from the dog mall, walking with furiends) but no pictures to go with them.  Here's hoping the camera comes before Friday, but in the mean time, here's a post from when I first started the blog a few months ago.



     Greetings to Poland, Russia, the UK, Taiwan, and Germany!  I'm starting to goof around some with the behind the scenes info of the blogger world.  I've always loved math and science and I'm getting such a kick out of which posts are viewed, when they're viewed, and where they are viewed from.  Also, as a computer teacher, I'm enjoying seeing what OS and web browsers are being used to view the blog as well (yea, I'm a dork).
     I'm wondering, are the views from people I know (or at least know in the blogville world)?  And how well does this blog translate into other languages?  I've had some students from other countries over the years who don't speak English when I meet them.  Often, I've wondered how much of my "overgrown real life cartoon character" personality scares them.
     So please post a comment below and let me know any of the answers to the semi statistical questions above!  I'm really excited to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment