Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Paul's "Cave"

 The Hubbs has a juicer and a rice cooker that have been sitting on the kitchen table for a while.
Everyone needs their own private island, right?
Last week, I bought a small kitchen island for the Hubbs from a friend of ours.  So the small appliances have been moved to their own island.

But now I'm realizing that I don't know where to put the kitchen table.  I pushed it into the corner of my  room, and it sits over Paul's bed in my room.  (Paul tends to hang out there when I'm cooking or doing laundry.)  It took me about 20 minutes to get Paul to go to his bed, and I did it by stretching out on his bed to snuggle with him and give him a bully stick.  But now, when I give him any treat, he goes right to his bed and seems to love his new cave.

My cave!  

1 comment: