Friday, February 14, 2014

Bedtime Stories for Puppies

     At 23:45, 1:00, and 2:30 the other night, Annie and Paul needed to go outside.  Not just to take care of business either, the last 2 trips seemed to just be for standing in the yard and smelling the cold front that was coming in.

     At 2:45, they came into our room and stared at me from the floor with waging tails.  I thought before they woke up The Hubbs, I should get them out of our room.  Out to the couch we went where I sat in the middle, Annie climbed up to my left and Paul to my right.  

And for about 20 minutes I sat there petting them, wishing I had a book of Dog Bed Time stories to read to them.  

1 comment:

  1. You are a really good dog mom! At 2:45am, if poop isn't shooting out of a butt, I would introduce my boys to the spare bedroom!

    ReplyDelete